• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seal pups-Donna Nook RAF bombing range!

antigone

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7337.jpg

IMG_7356.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

They are so cute :love: - I've just sent you a pm asking you if you went. I'm off work on Thursday so I might go depending on the weather.

They are so cute :love: - I've just sent you a pm asking you if you went. I'm off work on Thursday so I might go depending on the weather.

I hope the weather is good on Thursday. There's about 500 pups so far this year-there were 1200 last year. There were some helicopters firing flares and misiles at targets but the seals took no notice:shock::lol::lol: Make sure you're wrapped up warm and wear a hat as it is always a bit blowy.:wave:

Wow Poly your pics are fantastic!!!! I was thinking on Saturday if you'd gone to see them :)

You should go and see them too. There are so many of them and you can see in the second picture how close they are. I really wanted to climb the fence and stroke one.:oops: That would have been silly, because if the mother hadn't savaged me the wardens would.:lol:

You should go and see them too. There are so many of them and you can see in the second picture how close they are. I really wanted to climb the fence and stroke one.:oops: That would have been silly, because if the mother hadn't savaged me the wardens would.:lol:

I'd love to, but sadly things will be a bit hectic now leading up to Xmas :(

Maybe a good thing you didn't go over to stroke them :shock:

I'd love to, but sadly things will be a bit hectic now leading up to Xmas :(

Maybe a good thing you didn't go over to stroke them :shock:

Maybe next year then.:) Re stroking a pup, not only is it dangerous but it will lead to the pup being abandoned by its mother, as it will smell of human.:( (I'm only writing this, in case somebody decides to stroke them.) They're sooo cute!

Back