• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Timmy Christmas Cards?

I only made Eddie and Newt ones so far as thought you had already had a super Timmy overdose :lol:

There are already super timmy magnets, shopping bags, sweatshirts and mousemats :D

But if enough people are interested I am sure I can get some printed ;)

Do you like this design?

timmycard.jpg

Thank you :wave:

These would have coloured printing on the inside and back too so would cost £5.99 for 5 plus p&p, but would be fantastic quality :love:They would possibly be cheaper if plenty of people were interested:)

I will place an order if anyone would like some :)

i'd have a pack please, they are very cute!!
i'd also like to sponosr timmy for bunny mad magazine, could you pm me how much it would be please.

Thank you :) I will send pm's later when meds are done.

Thank you for wanting to sponsor him, however he is a very poorly boy. I am pretty convinved he has liver cancer but after speaking with the vet today they aren't willing to scan his liver without GA and he can't have a GA because of his lung damage :( You are more than welcome to still sponsor him, just wanted you to be aware of his condition :wave:

I'll have a pack too please and a Super Timmy mousemat. Please pm me the total cost and your paypal details.:wave:

Thank you so much everyone for your interest. I wasn't expecting so many replies so soon. I will pm you all tomorrow when i have more time, hope thats OK :):wave:

He could have his own fan club :lol::lol:

I know its crazy :shock: I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread. Do you know of any other bunny that has his own clothing range both for bunnies and humans????? :lol::lol::lol: We certainly never expected this to happen when we took him in :love:

Back