• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunnies *cutness overload* Update post 43

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday, i was made aware of 5 conti x french lop babies. Im not going to go into details on here as its a public forum :) Anyway, i managed to get 2 :)

100_1839.jpg

100_1840.jpg

100_1844.jpg

100_1843.jpg

I have been told theyre 8 weeks old... i have my doubts that they arent :( Their fur is very soft and fluffy and for contis they are very tiny surely? I did see mummy and daddy bunny who were both very big!

One of these bunnies is going to a forum member ;) ;) xXx

Last edited:
....I wouldn't say they are more than 6 weeks! Ruby is 7 1/2 and REALLY big, and well developed for her age, so they really are babies!!

....STUNNING though! :love::love::love:

They are cute but at a guess from the photos I wouldn't say they were more any more than 5weeks.

I thought as much... she was desperate to get away on her hols :roll: Theyre outside at the moment, should i bring them in? Ive put 2 snugglesafes in and they have plenty of hay.

I hope they will both be ok, the one is very 'runty' looking when she walks :?

Oh they are GORGEOUS! :love::love::love: :love:(Which one is which, they both look the same!!! ha ha!) Do they have names? They do look small, but I am not experienced in any way.

scrummy bunnies!

I'd bring them in!!! But keep them in a cool room so they can get used to the temperature change. Poor things. Do you have a large stuffed toy (safe for them) that they can snuggle to? Do you know what happened to the other bunnies?!

I'd bring them in!!! But keep them in a cool room so they can get used to the temperature change. Poor things. Do you have a large stuffed toy (safe for them) that they can snuggle to? Do you know what happened to the other bunnies?!

I'll bring them into the kitchen then and put something soft in with them... the other bunnies had been taken :(

id give them a teddy of something for them to snuggle too.

shame you couldnt get the others aswell but atleast these two have a good home to go to

Awww i want one:love:

:lol::lol: You know i thought of you earlier, i intended to bring all of them home if they were all still there and wouldve PMed you as i know you need a boy for your gorgeous girly :love:

Ive bought them both inside now, theyre still sitting on the snugglesafe huddled upto the teddy ive put in. Theres no evidence of them touching the food and they arent nibbling hay or anything :(

:lol::lol: You know i thought of you earlier, i intended to bring all of them home if they were all still there and wouldve PMed you as i know you need a boy for your gorgeous girly :love:

Ive bought them both inside now, theyre still sitting on the snugglesafe huddled upto the teddy ive put in. Theres no evidence of them touching the food and they arent nibbling hay or anything :(

Awww hopefully they might eat overnight,Did they want to keep mum and dad?

Back