• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Derbyshire to Leicester.SORTED

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help to get two single bunnies form North Derbyshire to Leicester please?
the top bit and bottom bit of journey can be covered so ther larger middle bit is needed..this is quite urgent
thank you

Last edited:
cant help with the journey im afraid but if you need a stop over we can help if its just a few days ... might help to link up parts of the journey :)

thanks for all the offers
this needs doing in next few days..lady can travel down about 40 mins worth of journey and I can meet at Donningotn 23a on M1 so in between bit

I might be able to help on this one. I have something planned on Friday but if the weather is poor then that will be cancelled so can help then, if not I think I'm free on sat.

I am in Derby tomorrow and travelling back to Rugby so could help out if it is still needed. Jill let me know if it still isn't sorted.

Back