• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Corn on the cob?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Hi Sooty LOVES those Corn on the cob snacks - the ones you can hang from the bars..

are they ok? I heard they can cause blockages??

She only gets about 1 a month. Does anyone else have them??

Any problems>?

Thanks

Mine have had them but devoured them at spead!

Mine enjoy a fresh corn on the cob - I find I can cut a slice of this with a sturdy knife thus resticting their intake, the pigs like a slice too!

My guys used to love these, but I had to stop giving them corn about a year ago. After their 2 bouts of worms and coccidiosis they've become very sensitive to some foods, and sweetcorn was one of them. :(

I would not recommend any corn for rabbits, the plant contains polysaccharide that the rabbit cannot digest which can cause intestinal impactation.

Baby sweetcorns are fine, however dried and fresh corn on the cob isn't good and should probably be avoided, due to the chance of impactions. :(

Hi Sooty LOVES those Corn on the cob snacks - the ones you can hang from the bars..

are they ok? I heard they can cause blockages??

She only gets about 1 a month. Does anyone else have them??

Any problems>?

Thanks

How did the neutering go?

OMG!!!!

have had one o these for a while that was left over from Bungle, (he didnt like it) I only blumin gave it to the rabbits last night. Just asked my o/h who has been at home today, he said it has all gone. At least 2 of them shared it. Rest assured, I wont give them any more

Back