• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty and Victoria Getting Spayed 2day!!!!!

lil becki

New Kit
Oh my god, Im so scared. Iv been reading other peoples threads for weeks when their bunnies have gone in, and thought that would help and I would be ok 2day. Im worried that they will miss behave and get the vet the round around and im worried that they are goin 2 freak out and im just worried about the whole general aneasthetic thing. I work in medicine and help put humans to sleep every day, but its just so unpredictable with animals.
They're going in at 9am so Iv got to go out and get them in2 the carrier yet, which im sure wont go as smoothly as Id like either. The vets also said they would post me some information prior to their op, which iv never received so iv gotta phone them before we leave to check iv got everything and im doin everything im suposed to be. I just feel so unprepared for the whole event!!

Any words of wisdom for me guys!!!!!!

I hope your bunnies got through their ops ok. Have you somewhere warm and quiet ready for them to recover in, and some tasy herbs and treats to tempt them to eat? xx

Back