• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia, our puddy cat - just because I love her.

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I'd share a couple of pics of Mia, our cat we rescued from Kirkby a few weeks ago :)

She's settled in so well bless & made herself well at home :) The first week she wouldn't venture upstairs much. Now she's made sure she's sharing the bed at night with with our other cats, Thomas & Phoebe & Noah our REW! Oh & we both fit in the bed where we can! :roll::lol:

We love her to bits :love:

DSCF4239.jpg

DSCF4240.jpg

Awwww, she's absolutely stunning ; it's lovely to see she's making herself at home. :love::love: It sounds like you need a bigger bed. :lol::lol::lol:

Thought I'd share a couple of pics of Mia, our cat we rescued from Kirkby a few weeks ago :)

She's settled in so well bless & made herself well at home :) The first week she wouldn't venture upstairs much. Now she's made sure she's sharing the bed at night with with our other cats, Thomas & Phoebe & Noah our REW! Oh & we both fit in the bed where we can! :roll::lol:

We love her to bits :love:

DSCF4239.jpg

DSCF4240.jpg

Yes, I know I'm beautiful, but I'm trying to sleep:lol:

She looks really happy Denise, have you and Mark got a king size bed:lol:

Back