• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding a friend?

TINKS30ish

Warren Scout
I have an 8mth mini lop and she has been spayed today. well i am thinking about getting her a friend, but is a youngster better or an older bun?

Age isnt too much of an issue although at that age if your bun is playfull a younger bun might be best. Have you looked in RIN and on rabbitrehome for a friend?

i have and they are all too far on rin and haven`t found any on rabbitrehome but i will keep an eye no rush.

i have and they are all too far on rin and haven`t found any on rabbitrehome but i will keep an eye no rush.

Nothing is too far. A bun-run can be arranged I believe, you'll just have to PM whoever's in charge with regards to the bun you're interested in. They'll check your set-up then viola! They'll sort the rest. :wave: afaik...:shock:

:D really??? I didn`t think they would do that! I would like a small lop (as i have a mini lop already) with butterfly makings. I guess a male would be best as i have a girl. just in case anyone knows of one????

Do they have to be a lop?

We have Pooh Bear
037-3.jpg

038-3.jpg

And Shiloh
063-1.jpg

062-1.jpg

They are very cute! But i just have a thing for lops and anything else is just cute. I can`t really explain it.

Also i see pooh bear can`t go with children, i have 3 aged 16, 12 and 4, so we wouldn`t be any good for him. good luck though!:wave:

Swindon, Wiltshire. I did a post for local rescues and got cottontails and SDAH. Looked at cottontails, Won`t go to SDAH, most people in swindon are trying to get him closed down, i worked there for a while. Not nice!:cry:

Sorry no help, couldyou approach rescues that you would be willing to rehome to you?

Or try Honeybunnies or Barc on here. My boy Granite is a former Honeybunny, so I know they rehome to further afields and I 'think' BARC do too

Back