• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oreo in for his Op tomorrow - vibes pls and quick Q?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Oreo is getting neutered tomorrow - my poor little man has only just got his bits :shock:

The vet wants to do it early (hes 4 months) because he also has a lump on his tummy that is being removed at the same time to see what it is..

Vibes for my baby boy please - I will be worried sick tomorrow - hes going in at 8.40am x

:love:

Well he has gone in - fingers and paws crossed everyone - OH had to take him so i had very lovely cuddles this morning..

Im really worried - was i have meant to have fed him this morning before he went? because I got up early this morning to cuddle and feed him though he didnt eat loads - I think he could sense he was going.

But when OH came to get him he said the vet had told him not to feed him (not that he told me that :censored::censored:) I thought you ALWAYS had to feed bunnies because of their delicate digestive system??

Anyway more vibes if theres any going spare would be most welcome x

Last edited:
Sending vibes for him hun, i am sure he will be fine, as soon as any boy here shows a sign of them, they are whipped out! x

:wave: Good luck Oreo and calming vibes for mum - that lump isn't a hernia lump is it, just thinking as he is so young it may disperse?

:wave: Good luck Oreo and calming vibes for mum - that lump isn't a hernia lump is it, just thinking as he is so young it may disperse?

they are not sure, they are going to look more into it when he is under, he is quite a wiggle bun and very fluffy so its quite difficult to have a good look.

I totally trust my vet though so whatever she decides at the time - to take it or leave it will be for the best..

I just worry :oops:

they are not sure, they are going to look more into it when he is under, he is quite a wiggle bun and very fluffy so its quite difficult to have a good look.

I totally trust my vet though so whatever she decides at the time - to take it or leave it will be for the best..

I just worry :oops:

:wave: Yes me too, I am sure it will be fine - I have this to look forward to in a couple of weeks and I am dreading it, then I have to face it with Ness the adopted doe although that's a good 5 weeks away so might wait till early Jan for that one. It's awful every night he comes out to play and is soooo affectionate and well behaved, no spraying or bad behaviour and I will be totally devasted if something happens to him.... Although he is having it done, I talked at length to the vet (poor bloke) and as he said the ultimate aim of him having a wife and the fact he is young and healthy means there will never be a better time to do it. I know how you must be feeling. Sending lots of vibes for a smooth op and quick recovery for your little guy xx

Wishing Oreo loads of luck for tomorrow! X

Try not to worry too much (I know, easier said than done!) I'm sure everything will be fine. X

yes, they just eat as normal. they don't need to not eat before hand as they can't be sick anyway. vibes for oreo, hope all goes well. xxx

you did right to feed him - you shouldn't starve buns before surgery as it can cause stasis. I think your OH was misinformed or misheard!

Back