• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas for your pets

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
I am so excited! It's Paul and my first christmas day together (we used to go to our families). It also means that we will be at home with our babies all day too! :love:

Each year they always get presents but I will also be decorating the outside of the wendy houses a bit this year.

What are you guys planning for your little ones?

I've just ordered lots of their favourite treats, hay and toys and some edible deckies for the tree. I think I will need to get Wesley and a Merlin a little tree too as Honey has a little pink one to put her pressies under :oops: They all have their own stockings.

Apparently last year on xmas day Dill was being syringe fed by Jill so was determined he should have a better xmas this year but he may have to spend it without us as my husbands mum died last xmas[22nd dec]so think maybe it would be nice to get away from home.Am torn what to do but as much as I love my buns,I have to think about my hubby at this sad time.By coincidence the 22nd of December is also the day Dill went to honeybunnies,it seems like fate he should come to us.

Back