• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naming our two new buns

their names should be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

piggyqueen

New Kit
My partner and I can't decide if we should go with a harry potter theme and name our new gorgeous girls Bellatrix and Nymphadora or go for xmen and them Storm and Rogue......

Help?

They are in hiding at the moment as we only got them today, but I shall certainly get some pictures to share with you all as soon as they are exploring.

Hi, I'm afraid I dont know Harry Potter or X-Men characters but I prefer the sound of the 2nd names best.

Looking forward to seeing pics!

I voted for the top, because Rogue reminds me of World of Warcraft which I'm trying to stay well away from! :lol:

first option, becuase those names are unusual and gorgeous, and I love unusual names!

I have a bun called Noisette and I want to name my future animals Devonrick and Evangaline ;)

If you choose the first option then you'll probably end up shortening their names to Bella (or Trix) and Dora anyway :roll:

Both sets are nice names so I think we really need pics before we can decide please :D

I prefer the X-men names.
Both are good, though I think the HP ones would have to be shortened.. :lol:

I went for Bella and Dora :) I love the shortened version. That's only if they are two girly girls though. If one is a boy then they might be a bit girly bunny for him! :lol:

Back