• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone ever nibbled rabbit pellets and mix to see what they taste like?!

I've tried my rabbit and guinea food. In the past I've also tried fish food, cat food and dog food. Wet as well as dry food. Apparently when I was little I would feed the cat and give him a spoonful of food then give myself one. Maybe my husband isn't lying when he complains about my breath!!! :shock::lol:

If it's good enough for my babies it's good enough for me!

When I've introduced new food to my parrots, I have eating some infront of them in order to gain trust and encourage them to try it.

OMG I would never eat cat and dog food... some of the cheap stuff is just diarrhea, blood and feathers scraped off the abbatoir floor (I'm sure you don't buy your babies the cheap stuff!)

For some reason I think rabbit food is okay. I tried science selective. It was very dry and the fenugreek was pretty pokey, but if I was starving.. I could survive on it. Haven't tasted hay though.. maybe I should try that? Anyone know what it tastes like?

In my opinion...
Wagg bunny brunch - A bit of flavour, not too bad
Science selective (Feungreek one) - HORRIBLE! The feungreek or whatever is added that the bunnies seem to like is awful!
Excel junior and dwarf - Bit plain, not too bad
Morley Market Mix - Plainer than Wagg
Wilkinsons fancy fruity mix - Very nice :)

My buns favourite seems to be SS.

Oh and has anyone tried carrot cruncher treats? :love: YUMMMMM! :D

I used to eat cat biscuit when my mum wasn't looking when I was little! :oops: Never tried bunny food, however I'm sure I've probably ingested a bunny urm poo at some point without realising it :shock:.

BLURGH!!!! You guys!!!!! I never even tasted my human baby's food becuase the thought of it made me sick. :roll:

No way lol :lol:

:lol:
I've tried EVERYTHING my bunnies have, including medication.. making sure that if it's poisonous they won't have it... as I won't be there to give it to them.. :lol:

:shock:

Hets you do know some things may be fine to them but toxic to US!!

And it was you who tricked me into trying pellets, saying they tasted good!!! :evil: :lol:

Back