• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jemimah, do you think she's recovering well? (pic heavy)

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
This is Mimah when we got her home:
SDC11530.jpg

SDC11532.jpg

SDC11536.jpg

This was her today! :D
SDC11567.jpg

SDC11569.jpg

SDC11570.jpg

SDC11579.jpg

Please excuse the poos! She also headbutted Pingu then Pingu licked her head! but I didn't manage to get it on camera. It was so cute!:love::love:

Aww, bless, poor wee soul.

Was she born with it or is it due to illness?

Well, I haven't had her from a baby, I got her in September, and I'm not actually aware of her history, because she was found dumped in a cardboard box :cry:.

She has just had 2 health checks and her spay though and passed through all with flying colours. So I assume it's not her health but a birth related issue :(. She's still lovely all the same though! :love::love:

You can kind of see here, she's actually walking in this picture though not hopping! It's more evident when she hops, as her 'heels'/ 'knock knees' touch each other .:)

SDC11206-1.jpg

SDC11200.jpg

Posted before I'd seen your pics. :oops:

Aww, little sweetheart! :love::love:

I love her little furry feets, so cute! She's gorgeous! :love:

Posted before I'd seen your pics. :oops:

Aww, little sweetheart! :love::love:

I love her little furry feets, so cute! She's gorgeous! :love:

Hehe! :D Thank you! :love::love:

You should see the amount of Megazorb that gets stuck in her fur and that's just from her litter tray! :lol: be much worse if I used wood shavings though! :lol: :love:

Back