• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Dreams

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone make some animals Christmas dreams come true?

We have some bunnies that have been here too long and get overlooked and it would be lovely to see them settled in a home for Christmas

First the lovely Sailor:love:
He is a housebunny and so full of character and getting depressed in rescue:cry:

(his eyes don't glow its the camera)
Sailor.jpg

Next Paddy.. a lovely outside bunster ready for a home with a doe..timid but nice natured

Paddy.jpg

and Posy a 2 1/2 year old doe who has settled nicely

Posy.jpg

and Foxglove again 2 1/2 years and has lost her grumpiness thanks to her foster mum & dad

Foxglovea.jpg

and lastly Agnes piggie who needs a home with other pig/s

Agnes.jpg

we also have lots of others

Awwwwwwww Sailor is gorgeous:love::love: - it makes me want to cry when i cant offer these buns a home - I would love to see my buns with a bloke - but I cant afford it and I really dont have space and time.

I do hope they get a home for Christmas x x x

Awww, i hope all your buns and piggies get a loving home soon,
would be nice to see them in homes for christmas :(
wish i could fit more in :( x

How come ive not seen Paddy before

Errmmm you've not been looking?:lol:

He was adopted but the doe attacked him very badly..she has since attacked another buck..completely un provoked and her owners have decided she will live as a solo bun..so as he went out he wasn't advertised..but is now back with us..he has always lived outside and is quite timid..don't think he'd cope with your doggies:?

I cant believe Sailor is still with you Jill, he is such a gorgeous bunny! He just looks like butter wouldnt melt and would get away with murder!

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that someone can offer them lovely homes for Christmas.

You're breaking my heart with these Christmas Dreams!

How old is Agnes? I have 2 girlie piggies who have always lived together, they are 4 years old.

Don't forget gorgeous Comma Jill - or has she found a home - there was some interest if I remember rightly.

I will put pics on of the 3 piggies that came in over the weekend. I also have another 2 waiting to come in (a bonded boar pair) - piggies, piggies everywhere - they'll be sleeping in my bed with me soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't forget gorgeous Comma Jill - or has she found a home - there was some interest if I remember rightly.

I will put pics on of the 3 piggies that came in over the weekend. I also have another 2 waiting to come in (a bonded boar pair) - piggies, piggies everywhere - they'll be sleeping in my bed with me soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

only highlighted a few here Karen..and I have a pair of young sows I'm collecting tomorrow
Comma should be homed very soon:D

Agnes about 15-18 months I think..will check records and confirm
I'm sure she would love to join your two girls so please think about her

Sailor is :love:

Let me just go look at my vets bills again to remind myself why I will bond existing buns. Existing!!:roll::lol:

Sailor is :love:

Let me just go look at my vets bills again to remind myself why I will bond existing buns. Existing!!:roll::lol:

Angie you'd love him..he is full of character and he really needs a bunny friend and more space than we can give him here..he is getting frustrated..go on you know you want to..or we have a smallish buck who is territorial and a bit of a lunger..he'll be hard to home and you know you like a challenge;)

If I had the space I would love to give them all a forever home but I hope they all find special loving forever homes for Christmas.

They are all lovely, Paddy especially so :love::love::love:

I hope they get great homes soon. I really wish I could take on more buns but financially it just isn't possible :(

Errmmm you've not been looking?:lol:

He was adopted but the doe attacked him very badly..she has since attacked another buck..completely un provoked and her owners have decided she will live as a solo bun..so as he went out he wasn't advertised..but is now back with us..he has always lived outside and is quite timid..don't think he'd cope with your doggies:?

Thats a shame hes gorgous and my dogs dont bother the rabbits they ignore them Dont you think indrouced slowly he would be ok?

Thats a shame hes gorgous and my dogs dont bother the rabbits they ignore them Dont you think indrouced slowly he would be ok?

no i really don't..he is very timid
Sailor would be fine..but I know you're not for lops..
you may have to keep a look out for a while yet

Back