• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobtails in Ewell

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
I have been trying to get hold of them since about 5pm yesterday, but can't get through to the mobile, the landline or the email. Does anyone here work for them or know them?! We want to reserve a bunny we met yesterday...I am so worried that someone is going to take him before I can get through! :oops:

Strange they are not answering the mobile. I wonder if the weather has been bad there. Did you send an email as I notice this on their website.

PS Ive sent them an email on your behalf re the phones

Last edited:
Did you leave a message on the answer phone? The often can't pick up because they are dealing with rabbits but they'll get back to you. Same with email, you just have to be patient.

Thanks for this guys :) We met Thames yesterday and fell utterly in love. We were panicking in case someone else beat us to him (silly, I know, but he felt like completely the right boy for us), so it turned us into a right couple of stalkers :oops:!

Eeeek, he is now reserved :love: I am so excited. Just hope Bikky likes her new friend.

Eeeeeeek again! :love::love:

Fingers crossed for the home check!

Back