• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Results back today

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Teddy's bloods come back today! I am so nervous I can't eat! I keep having cup after cup to calm my nerves.

Whilst, of course, I hope nothing is wrong, I want the bloods to come back with something....it's worse not knowing what it is!! At least then it can be treated. I honestly don't know what they'll do if it comes back clear...x-rays? ultrasounds?

He spent the night with Ruby, and they settled down together (which made me cry.) .......then she woke me up by chewing the bars half the night!...Master Teddy wasn't a bar chewer!!

Fingers and paws crossed that the bloods will give the Vet more info' about what's up with His Tedship :love:

The 'waiting' is awful for us, but the Bunsters dont know a thing about it so they are not at all worried.

xx

Aww noes. :( Big hugs, I hope you do discover what's wrong, but I also hope it isn't something serious and is something that can be dealt with!

At least Rooby and Teddy-bum are getting on now! Bet Teddy was grumpy too though with norty Rooby and her bar chewing antics!

Thinking of you and the Tedster! :wave:

Fingers and paws crossed that the bloods will give the Vet more info' about what's up with His Tedship :love:

The 'waiting' is awful for us, but the Bunsters dont know a thing about it so they are not at all worried.

xx

I've never had a sick bun before.......I don't like it! :(:(

Aww noes. :( Big hugs, I hope you do discover what's wrong, but I also hope it isn't something serious and is something that can be dealt with!

At least Rooby and Teddy-bum are getting on now! Bet Teddy was grumpy too though with norty Rooby and her bar chewing antics!

Thinking of you and the Tedster! :wave:

I checked them just now and he was sitting over her! It made my heart melt! They looked really happy!!

Nothing yet!!! I called up and she put me on hold to talk to my vet...then asked if she could call me later.....!

I don't know if it's good news or bad! If it's good then surely the receptionist could have told me there and then?!:? :(

Please don't worry or draw any conclusions; your vet is probably very busy. Fingers crossed for Tedster xx

He's going to be ok!! See other thread! He's on abx for about two weeks and it should clear up!

Ahhh, I think Teddy is my favourite :love:. His beautiful shiny satin ears look gorgeous. I want to bury my head between them and have a good old squidge! :oops:

Back