• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino as a baby - Video!

Squeeee. :love::love::love: I love the bit where one of the bunnies is sitting on Jelly's back. :love:

domino looks so diddy doesnt he :lol::love::love:

that was Peter on Jellys back lol. she was such a little mummys girl, wouldnt leave her side!

Wow!! They did have a tribe!!! I never knew she had so many :)

Peanut Butter & Jelly made very VERY beautiful baby bunnies. So many colours :love:

Wow!! They did have a tribe!!! I never knew she had so many :)

Peanut Butter & Jelly made very VERY beautiful baby bunnies. So many colours :love:

oh yes there was a tribe!

Domino,muffin,treacle,peter (at the bridge, 3 months), rainbow(at the bridge , one year), floppy, star,and yeeha!

she looks so not bothered by it all doesnt she :lol: i think she is loving her quiet life these days lol

oh yes there was a tribe!

Domino,muffin,treacle,peter (at the bridge, 3 months), rainbow(at the bridge , one year), floppy, star,and yeeha!

she looks so not bothered by it all doesnt she :lol: i think she is loving her quiet life these days lol

She looked so relaxed :) I was speaking to my friend Kate this morning, and she was saying that someone she knows has a rabbit who's just had 11 babies!!!!

Back