• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues near swindon

TINKS30ish

Warren Scout
Swindon, wiltshire that is, Anyone know any? Will be looking in the new year for a bunny friend for my girl.:)

Thanks for the cottontails link! I wounldn`t go round recomending SDAH! Have you seen the place? Edited to say: I would tell you what happened, but i thinkMaybe openly on here isn`t the right place. But lets say anyone with a heart would leave after rescuing and buying (no re-homing checks!) an animal.

Last edited:
I'd use Cottontails - Westbury. They let you take your bun down there. Mervyn can usually predict if the buns will get on after about 20 mins introduction - so there's the added advantage that your bun can chose their own partner.

The only thing about cottontails is they insist on the runs being attached to the hutches. I understand why they do this but it doesn't suit everyone.

Well i am building a 7ft x 2ft xat least 2ft tall indoor cage and she is out during the day in the kitchen which is 10ftx15ft. Any ideas how they would feel about that?

You could try giving them a ring on 01373 864222
You'll probably get an answerphone but they're good at ringing back.

Back