• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upsy Daisy and Topsy Turvy

mopsmum

Mama Doe
Dinky Doodles sisters :) also going up for addoption soon. a little more shy than their brother but just as adorable :love:

UPSY DAISY
pics262.jpg

TOPSY TURVY
pics263.jpg

pics260.jpg

They're as cute as their brother :love::love::love::love::love:
(I'd rather not say anything about their names - it's all been said before. :lol::lol::lol:)

its not my fault ive run out of sensible ones :lol:

When did you run out? Ten years ago? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sorry, I don't mean to offend.:oops: You have got some great bunsters - and the one that I adopted from your rescue is my favourite pet:D

When did you run out? Ten years ago? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sorry, I don't mean to offend.:oops: You have got some great bunsters - and the one that I adopted from your rescue is my favourite pet:D

:lol: no offence taken. we like to give them UNUSUAL :roll: names. people can change them to whatever they like when theyve adopted them :)

They are all stunning - you are just playing up to your reputation now though ;)

Although I met two pigs the other day called SuperDuper and TopNotch, so you may have competition! :lol:

Back