• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in need of a free hutch?

pooks

Warren Scout
Hi,

I live in Bracknell and have a two story hutch up for grabs. Would be great for a couple of piggies or as a hidey place within a run for rabbits or piggies.
I would not say it was suitable on its own as a rabbit hutch as i do not think it big enough, but within a run it would be great.

Its about 4ft wide and 1 1/2 ft deep, prob about 3 1/2 - 4ft tall (i can measure if anyone needs it)

It a decent hutch that I have disinfected before applying wood preserve (I used the safe one, its the 'Shades' one, think its by Cuprinol?). It has a felt roof and is on legs. It has not been chewed to bits either!

Its completely FREE OF CHARGE so please let me know if you need it

I am more than happy to donate to a rescue!!!

I called a small one local to me but they didn't need it. Where is kirkby rescue?

I will also try the guinea pig forum

Hi, I'm in Bracknell and could certainly use this in a project we have for the garden, as a part of something bigger.

Can you pm me if this is okay?

I think if someone in Bracknell needs it, its probably easier than try and get it to the rescue.

Back