• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And Now Sir Victor Too -U/D 19th Nov 1930hrs-Post 71

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sir Victor has two ears full of pus :cry:

It was such a fantastic idea to breed Rabbits with ridiculously long lop ears :censored:

Victor has had his ears cleaned and some of my Manuka Honey Ear Drops applied.
He's also had Metacam and Baytril and he will see C in the morning .

*sigh*................... :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no Jane! :(

*Sending get well soon vibes to Sir Victor*

I really hope he'll be ok xx

How rubbish for you on top of your worries about 'Morse....

*Sending hugs for Jane* xx

Aww get well soon :(

If you don't mind me asking, how are the long ears related to these type of things? (Just curious)

Oh no, sorry to hear about Sir Victor.

You and your buns really need a lucky break.

Hope he gets better soon. X

Oh no poor Sir Victor...

Captain Carrot says:
Get thoses earses sorted out so you can get back to munching foodses!

Sending loads of vibes xx

Oh no!! Poor Sir Victor!

Whilst they are gorgeous bunsters, it has put me off ANY desire I had to have a velveteen....WHO could breed such a problem breed?! When will people let bunnies be bunnies, and not insist they are a fashion accessory?! We'll see them in handbags on celebs next!! :censored:

Get well soon Victor!!

Poor Victor does have bilateral Otitis :cry:
He also has the same (obviously congenital) abnormality in his right ear that is causing so many problems for Morse.

Victor is now on Depocillin, Metacam, Fibreplex and my Manuka Honey/Olive Oil ear potion.

So to the Velveteen's list of congenital problems, along with Sore Hocks and Malocclusion we can add chronic ear infections due to the conformation of their ear canals............. *sigh* :cry:

Great idea tinkering with nature isnt it :censored:

Back