• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My shed and a few buns :)

dayle_x

Mama Doe
IMG_1052.jpg

The sheds occupants;
ButtonsCharlieMillieGem.jpg

Buttons, Charlie, Millie & Gem (Bunty too, but shes not in the piccy)

And a couple of Miu!
Miumiu3.jpg

Miumiu4.jpg

They are gorgeous but Miu is just so adorable!:love: I thought there was a bun stood on the red box, then realised it was a pic on the pellet bag :oops:

I think her nose is dry? Will have a looksies tomorrow :)

She says Fanx vewy muchly! I am lubbly aren't I :D

OMG your buns are gorgeous I love the second pic down and as for Miu - she is divine!

I have to ask - who is the grumpy looking Lionhead in the second picture - what a brilliant face!

Chinchilla bun is Gem, and the lionhead is Buttons

bluebunny - he is such a gentlemen, i'm sure he'd love another girlfriend haha. maybe they could do online dating!

Chinchilla bun is Gem, and the lionhead is Buttons

bluebunny - he is such a gentlemen, i'm sure he'd love another girlfriend haha. maybe they could do online dating!

Hey, love the shed! How big is it? I've managed to persuade my dad to buy me a shed! And i love the idea of the lower long shelf for them to jump up to. Currently my bunny is a house rabbit and i've not long had him neutered so getting the shed now gives me the time till spring to convert it all and get him a girlie friend too

Back