• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello all rabbit owners

lorri

Warren Scout
Hello guys :wave:

I'm new on the forums, I don't know much about rabbits only their diet, some behaviour too. With all knowledging members on here I hope you all will past it on to me! :D

I have a mixed bred little bunny (Pepper) She is half nietherland and mini rex.

she's only a baby still as she is only 11 weeks old.

She will be neuted in the following month. The minium age for a rabbit to be neutered or sprayed is 4 months old I had enquired this information 2 weeks at me local vets.

I will post a few pictures which all of you will go aww :D

Thanks Lorraine & Pepper

Hi and welcome!:wave:
I am new too, I joined yesterday, although have been checking out this website for the last few months. I have found it very reassuring when I have had worries about my bunnies.

Thank you all I will try to give you some tips as I learn along the way of more knowledge of the little bunnies.

Hi, I think I just seen your bun pepper on the photo part, she is so pretty! Hope to get to know you!

Well well well I didn't think this thread is going. Thank you all for making me welcome to the bunny bunch :D

Back