• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gwen - PM results

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I just wanted to let everyone know that i took Gwen to have a pm done this morning and the cause of death was congenital kidney disease (hydronephrosis).

Unfortunately there was nothing we could have done, she was almost certainly born with it, she was here with us on borrowed time.

I am so pleased her and her siblings came here to me and she had a fab fun filled life albeit a short one :love:

Thank you to everyone for your kind messages for Gwen :love:

Awwww hun, I'm so sorry that Gwen passed away, but I hope that the pm results at least give you some comfort that there was nothing that you or anyone else could have done to prevent this from happening :cry: I really hope this gives you some closure xxx

Katie I am so sorry I didn't read about Gwen sooner, manager to hit myself in the head with a crowbar!

I hope the Pm results give you some comfort even though you must be devastated. I know when I found Newt had birth defects it did make me feel a little better about the situation.

At least you know now that nothing Anybody could have done would have made any difference.

I think it is a miracle that she survived her spay, so that just shows the level of love and care you gave her to pull her through :love: Although Gwen's life was a short one it was full of love and happiness because she had such a good foster bunnymummy :)

Back