• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The roofs are on my rabbit runs :)Pics added

I went to Wickes today and I was going to buy one when I realised there was no space enough for it on our car. I asked the staff if they could cut it for us and they said NO.
We were thinking about to get the green one but in the end we decided to get the clear one , until we realised we had no space enough in the car :oops:

I went to Wickes today and I was going to buy one when I realised there was no space enough for it on our car. I asked the staff if they could cut it for us and they said NO.
We were thinking about to get the green one but in the end we decided to get the clear one , until we realised we had no space enough in the car :oops:

I got mine from wickes We had to borrow Neils dads people carrier car they wouldnt of fit in our car

what an embarrassment about the roof panels oh dear :oops:

Things will turn out the way you what them to at the end. Good luck fixing the roofing on your rabbit runs :D

I have these on my aviary and they are brilliant as they dont make much noise when the rain hits and they dont give you a green house effect like clear plastic. (Thats when we actually get sun)

I have these on my aviary and they are brilliant as they dont make much noise when the rain hits and they dont give you a green house effect like clear plastic. (Thats when we actually get sun)

I think it was you that told me to get these wasnt it?;)

Ooooh...I am looking to get this sort of thing for our runs. Silly question but did you screw them on?

I was worried about getting clear ones sue to the 'greenhouse affect' too but these sound good. How much were they if you don't mind me asking and do they come in different sizes?

Looking forward to seeing pics :)

Ooooh...I am looking to get this sort of thing for our runs. Silly question but did you screw them on?

I was worried about getting clear ones sue to the 'greenhouse affect' too but these sound good. How much were they if you don't mind me asking and do they come in different sizes?

Looking forward to seeing pics :)

Yes ive screwed mine on,they were only in sizes roughly 6x3 they were £10.99 per sheet

How did you cut them? I was worried about getting the bitumen ones and not being able to cut them straight!

Cutting them is tricky: Whatever you use will get coated in sticky tarry stuff. I use a sharp knife and sort tear as well.

Back