• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does you think I'm handsome?!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
SDC11488.jpg

The magazine is intact!:shock::shock::shock::shock:
Not only are you handsome but also well behaved.:love::love::love:

Haha! If you insist on more pictures of me!!!

This is me!Hai !
SDC11461.jpg

Oh there is sum mins pies up there, why haz mummeh bought those already :?
SDC11463.jpg

Mummeh, why'd you stop stroking me, den flash me in da face!
SDC11467.jpg

Looks at mah long hairy legs, I is so manly!
SDC11471.jpg

Oh hello Pingu!
SDC11477.jpg

Lazy time!
SDC11483.jpg

I am so handsome!
SDC11487.jpg

Me trying to steal Max's Wife!
SDC11510.jpg

She won't be able to resist you Brian!......if she does then come over here!!

:shock::shock: wuds Teddy share Rooby wif me? I want to eat her all up,she delishus..Mummeh showed me da pictures ov her. I do lub Jemimah though so pleez don't think I is a womanizer bunneh! :lol::love:

:shock::shock: wuds Teddy share Rooby wif me? I want to eat her all up,she delishus..Mummeh showed me da pictures ov her. I do lub Jemimah though so pleez don't think I is a womanizer bunneh! :lol::love:

Teddy doesn't want to know Ruby! He's a grumpy bum at the moment and keeps buntacking me and L'Ol! Norteh bunneh! ...it's because he is ill!:(

You can come and share your days with Ruby!!:D:D:D You doe-izer you!

Teddy doesn't want to know Ruby! He's a grumpy bum at the moment and keeps buntacking me and L'Ol! Norteh bunneh! ...it's because he is ill!:(

You can come and share your days with Ruby!!:D:D:D You doe-izer you!

Awh noes, gif Teddy a beeg man hug fwom me pleez! :(

But how come the biscuit tin is on the top of the coffee table n all i get is twiglets on the bottom :roll: :lol:

such a handsome bunny wunny :love:

Back