• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits like tea

Archie does & he's a conti! Maybe that's why :lol:

That said Archie wants anything he's not supposed to have :roll: He even once tried to help himself to a bottle of lime & raspberry cider I was drinking! :shock::lol:

I threw an old tea bag in the garden and Lola ran about with it as if it was some kind of treasure!:D

Not tea, but Sora was totally obsessed with the bottle of whiskey my parents brought with them when they visited :shock: No matter how many times I said 'Don't put that on the floor!' they always forgot and Sora kept on finding it...the little drunk :roll::lol:

Coco had a sip of my tea and it was not to her liking, she steers clear now!

She pulled a teabag out of my bin bag though and i had to pursuade her to part with it :lol:

oh gosh, when Hermy was still here, she would RIP OPEN the bin bags just to get the tea bags out. :roll::lol:

My old bun Thumper used to love a nice cup of tea!!

Why do buns always manage to get in the rubbish bin??! When Rosie was a housebun she was terrible for it!!

If an empty cup of tea is left on the floor both of mine will tip it over and try to get anything that is left over!

If an empty cup of tea is left on the floor both of mine will tip it over and try to get anything that is left over!

Rimmi does this.... but to full pints of water, pepsi, orange juice, squash.... well, anything really, and then he drinks from the puddle.... he does have a bowl and bottle of water for himself but its obv not good enough :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Rimmi's antics always make me laugh! He's awesome! :love:

Been a bit quite on dobbing Rimmi in recently, I have been working and going to uni... Rimmi is still being naughty but I am not having enough time to report it!!

Lol.

Will be having a break when Winter gets her fluffy butt up here though so I can supervise the bonding :D

Cant wait.... but it means I will have TWO trouble makers.... what am I letting myself in for??!! (I must be mad...!)

Back