• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

Rio

New Kit
Hello everyone :)

I stumbled across this website whilst searching for some information.

My name is Rhiannon but I'm known by Rio. I'm 18 and live in South Wales. I'm currently trying to find a practice to train as a veterinary nurse.
I love listening to Rammstein, a German band, and collecting model horses.
I have 3 rabbits and 2 guinea pigs. I've had rabbits and guinea pigs for about 8 years.

My rabbits are

Midge - doe - 2 years old - no idea what colour she is but she is a Netherland Dwarf X Lionhead and looks like neither :lol:

Mindy - doe - 1 1/2 years old - Black lop X

Milo - buck - 10 months old - grey Netherland dwarf x english spot

my guinea pigs are

Max - 4 - black

Monty - 1 - tri colour

Can't wait to get to know you all and see some cute bunnies ^_^ x

Hi! :wave: Welcome to RU! I hope you'll find us a good community of bunny loving people!

I look forwards to pictures!! :D

Thank you :)

Sure I can :)

Midge
2cgez29.jpg

Mindy
v3g36q.jpg

Milo
100_5417.jpg

Max and Monty
100_6199.jpg

Thank you :)

Does anyone have an idea of what colour Midge is ?

She went to a show last December and the judges were stumped. I've had so many opinions put forward but I've not seen another bun like her.
Her mother was a white lionhead and her father was a black netherland dwarf. Her siblings were all white except for one who was jet black.
I picked Midge because she was white but had a little charcoal nose, ears and paws.

Back