• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning!

At the risk of this sounding very rude, I'm more of a kitty sniffer :lol: My lovely Milly just smells divine :love:

I signed up to sniffers anonymous...........but I ended up in the wrong place!!:shock::shock:

At the risk of this sounding very rude, I'm more of a kitty sniffer :lol: My lovely Milly just smells divine :love:

I'm glad you said kitty not pussy. :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

I'd love to sniff Skye but she doesn't like it much so I'll just stick to sniffing bunnies.

Boris smells lovely :love: I love sniffing him but he doesn't always let me :roll:
I used to dislike Bella's smell a tad,seeing as she's not spayed yet lol, but I actually quite like it now that I've gotten used to it :oops::lol: I don't even have to hold my breath every time I change her litter box anymore :lol:

NOoooooooooooo sniffing guineas is the best.

As more daughter said when she was very young 'They smell good enough to eat' :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:wave: I'm guilty too :)

There is just something gorgeous about the smell behind their ears, really soft fur and just lovely.

New foster bun smells delish ... if anyone is in The Wirral they are more than welcome to come and take a sniff of 8 :lol:

Back