• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrops injury

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
For anyone wanting to see this is poor Snowdrops chin. The wound goes straight across and was a clean cut so he was able to wash it all out and then glue it together.

Snowdropschin.jpg

Have given her a check over tonight and she seems to have lost alot of fur underneath which I can only assume she has lost due to the stress Strawberry was causing by chasing her everywhere.

She is sat munching on some hay now and has had her pellets so seems to be doing well.

I couldn't get any good ones. Will have to try in natural light.

To give you an idea of the size here is a picture of the hole. It's that big, and he took the skin off :(:(

030.jpg

Strawberry had an injury like that a long time ago when he had a fight with our brigde bun Graham. It healed over time in time. Is Ruby on anti-biotics?

Strawberry had an injury like that a long time ago when he had a fight with our brigde bun Graham. It healed over time in time. Is Ruby on anti-biotics?

She's too little. She had a shot, but Unless she needs it I'll stay away from it. It's not red and I'm CONSTANTLY checking it, so I'll act if I have to. Antibiotics could be really bad for her gut, so for now I'll take the chance!

Is Snowdrop on them?

She's too little. She had a shot, but Unless she needs it I'll stay away from it. It's not red and I'm CONSTANTLY checking it, so I'll act if I have to. Antibiotics could be really bad for her gut, so for now I'll take the chance!

Is Snowdrop on them?

Yes Snowdrop is on Septrin but she has taken it before and she is older than Ruby. Snow is about 18 months now.

Yes Snowdrop is on Septrin but she has taken it before and she is older than Ruby. Snow is about 18 months now.

Little Roobs is 8 weeks now (just!) I've been given baytril, so will keep it in the fridge...it's always good to have a supply!

Back