• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies...

...no one think so? Ruby smells AMAZING! I think it's because she snuggles in her hay more than the hulk of a Teddy bear does!!

I disagree....... ALL bunnies smell good. I often have a sneaky sniff of Alfie and Bubbles. :oops: :lol::lol: They've been out in the rain today and they're feeling all supersoft and silky too now. So I've just had a good stroke and a sniff. :oops:

I disagree....... ALL bunnies smell good. I often have a sneaky sniff of Alfie and Bubbles. :oops: :lol::lol: They've been out in the rain today and they're feeling all supersoft and silky too now. So I've just had a good stroke and a sniff. :oops:

I obviously don't smell Ted enough!! He sits in his litter tray to poop and noms hay over the side. No burrowing in the hay! It is really good quality hay too...which helps. Hay and Chanel No5 smell good together!

Can I come and sniff your bunnies?!

:thumb:

:lol: i know i have 6 to smell every day. would be lovely if you could by baby bunny airfreshner. they are so delighful. :love: i need piccies ;)

:lol: i know i have 6 to smell every day. would be lovely if you could by baby bunny airfreshner. they are so delighful. :love: i need piccies ;)

1099.jpg

DSCN3456.jpg

DSCN3467.jpg

DSCN3473.jpg

DSCN3478.jpg

DSCN3493.jpg

DSCN3496.jpg

....and lastly....bunny butt!

DSCN3484.jpg

:D:D:D:D

ssssssqqqqqueeeee can i fly over and smell her tooo :lol::love::love::love: so pretty and those ears are amazing. i think teddy will fall straight in love with her

ssssssqqqqqueeeee can i fly over and smell her tooo :lol::love::love::love: so pretty and those ears are amazing. i think teddy will fall straight in love with her

....read my other threads!!!....:? Naughty Ted! (But because he's ill I can't blame him!!)

I obviously don't smell Ted enough!! He sits in his litter tray to poop and noms hay over the side. No burrowing in the hay! It is really good quality hay too...which helps. Hay and Chanel No5 smell good together!

Can I come and sniff your bunnies?!

You can sniff mine if I can sniff yours?! :)

Jemimah smells funny at the moment :(

Oh noes!!

When Ted came back for the vet he smelt of someone elses perfume.....the two timing...*Grumble*!!

I knew they wouldn't be able to resist snuggling him!! He's too much of a softie!

How's Mimah doing this evening?!

She's quite well thank you!, She's eating a fair bit of her food! over half, even had half a carrot! she's drinking, weeing and pooing like a trooper still! and now every time I open the cage she trys to zoom out.. I think she's getting there!:lol::lol:

She just smells abit like vets still :(, looking forward to letting her run around tomorrow, hate keeping her cooped up!

I want a Rooby hug and I wouldn't mind a good sniff! :love::love::love::lol::lol:

Jemimah smells funny at the moment :(

When I got *my* Ruby back from the horrible woman who was going to put her down, she smelt BAD. Not like a bunny. She smelt like poo and flies. It was horrible. After 48 hours of being with me she smelt like normal bunny :D

Gorgeous piccies of Rubles!!!! Oh I LOVE her so much I don't know how Karen let her go!

When I got *my* Ruby back from the horrible woman who was going to put her down, she smelt BAD. Not like a bunny. She smelt like poo and flies. It was horrible. After 48 hours of being with me she smelt like normal bunny :D

Gorgeous piccies of Rubles!!!! Oh I LOVE her so much I don't know how Karen let her go!

I don't know how she did. She got quite attached to them, and is so glad that she's with me and Ted (she loves Teddy, Tylda's first born!) She's going to get lots of updates, and I hope she'll see her next year!! Carlos (Roob's dad) is now the proud father of two sooty-fawn butterfly girls, who she will be keeping both of!

I can't imagine a bunny not smelling of a bunny...*sniff* Poor Ruby bum! Bet she smells good now though!!:D

I'm glad it's not just me. :lol:

I love the smell of bunnies and I always sniff them. If I'm a freak for doing that then at least I'm not the only one.

And chinchillas smell nice too... but they all smell different. Cheech smells the best.

Back