• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New website design.

Do you like the website

• I prefer the original website design

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As that is how the template is made, after speaking to a website design person a friend knows, he says the template is made so badly that i can't adjust it to full screen. To do that i would have to make it from scratch :shock:

I love it!! It is a bit strange being off centre though....can you either stretch it or add some pictures in the gap?

There is an option to have a sidebar where the gap is, which would be the same on every page. Should i just have past residents pictures there?

Looks good! I love the colours :)

I did some fiddling around and worked out a way to centre it.

Where you see this code:
Code:
<div id="fw-bigcontain">

Add this in between the brackets after the "fw-bigcontain" bit:
style="position: relative; width: 800px;"

You can change the '800' to whatever you want depending on the size you want the box.
Hope that helps!

Looks good! I love the colours :)

I did some fiddling around and worked out a way to centre it.

Where you see this code:
Code:
<div id="fw-bigcontain">

Add this in between the brackets after the "fw-bigcontain" bit:
style="position: relative; width: 800px;"

You can change the '800' to whatever you want depending on the size you want the box.
Hope that helps!

If i give you the account login, can you try and fiddle with it?! I am terrible with high level technology!!!

Yep I can do! Feel free to send me a PM
There's quite a lot of extra code you don't need. I could get rid of that for you as well? Might make it easier when you try to edit things :)

Yep I can do! Feel free to send me a PM
There's quite a lot of extra code you don't need. I could get rid of that for you as well? Might make it easier when you try to edit things :)

That would be brilliant :D

As i said, it is a pre-made template, so apart from selecting it, i didn't do anything!! :oops:

Love the colours of the website and the text, they go really well together.

If you can get someone to assist you to central the website that would be really great.

A comment about pictures on home page. Top photo with dutch rabbit is next to a nice pretty plant arrangement which I think the bulbs are poisonous to rabbits and the bottom picture looks like it is taken with the rabbit in front of some black bin bags, it probably isn't but may be worth just changing.

W1ll....why don't you like it? I'm sure it would be some help to know and get some constructive criticism!:D

:wave:I really like it.

Saw Sally and Feegal on success stories:love:

You have helped sooo many buns:shock: I really hope you are proud of all the help and care you have given to them.:D

Back