• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes.......mission impossible!

Kloy

Warren Scout
Hi all!

I've read on here that loads of people use NIC cubes to build custom bunny 'enclosures' and think it sounds great... only I can't for the life of me track them down ANYWHERE!

I've tried ebay (uk and .com), the b&q website and argos but no joy yet :cry:

Any suggestions, or where any of you got yours? Chloe x

Oooh, great minds think alike we did that at the same time - I've beent hinking about buying them too but not quite sure. I've for a frenchy who is a bit 'bull in a china shop' and I think he'll just bull doze them out of the way!

try searching mesh storage cubes on ebay, they are on there cause im after some more to extend my rabbit detached to a mansion

Donz

The mesh cubes on Amazon are just like the NIC cubes, we just build Jimby a custom cage using them, our thread: Pictures of Jimbys new house.

Thanks all! I'm thinking I might order two of those ones on amazon to start and see how the pair of 'em get on!

I feel really dense now though.... I'd been searching 'NIC cubes' on all those sites and got nothing back... until you lot pointed it out I hadn't even thought to try 'mesh storage cubes' instead. :oops: Damn single-mindedness.

Chloe x

It's quite hard to find them now. I bought 2 boxes from B&Q a while ago and they were in cubes of 6 but I don't think they do them now - nor Screwfix.

If they knew these were in high demand from small animal owners they might restock?

I figure if I get two packs I can use them to make a pen in conjunction with the wall so I can use them for height rather then length? Does that make sense? Agh I know what I want to say I just don't think I'm saying it right lol :(

It's a temporary move thought whilst I try and bond the pair because I read on here you should limit their space initially and thought these cubes would be the best way to do so?

Chloe x

Our buns are a nethie and a cross bun with a rex (so small and medium size bunnies). Our NIC set up is 2 cubes tall and about 12 wide. Blossom (medium bun) can just touch the top of the cube with her nose but would never get over it :D

Back