• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many toys do your buns have & how many do they play with?

skgreene

Warren Scout
I was just thinking about this as harry is only intrested in his dumbell with the bell in and that it he got 8 other toys but only plays with one :roll: o and he discovered cardboard today aswell :shock:

Charlie has a 2 halfs of a big willow ball, 2 little wooden balls, 2 rattles, wooden chews, a box, a weight thing, a carrot tree, a box, a tunnel, a carrot patch, toilet rolls, a step thing to jump on, towels to hide under, a littler box as a step up to his cat basket which is his little hiding place, and another box... :oops:

He plays with most, but not the rattles or the weight thing he has

Too many to type out, but they love their carrot patches, willow toys of any sorts and rattle carrots, Max also loved his pink bunny very much!:love:

My garage looks like a pet shop!!!

Mine love the jingly ball, willow tunnels and a wooden toy that hangs up the best

Far too many to list but favourites are anything that can be picked up and thrown around (carrot rattles, cardboard tubes, yoghurt pots etc) or things that they push around (various balls of different shapes and sizes). Oh and Darwin likes things he can pick up and carry around, so he's got a dog chew thats coloured rope with knots at each end.

Cassie and Oakley enjoy having things they can destroy such as cardboard boxes and wicker/willow matting. They are fond of trying to pinch and chew any magazine or book I am attempting to read. I give them things to destroy in the hope they will leave the skirting boards, doors, etc alone:lol:

They also like tunnels and anything new they can nose at but are not very keen on plastic toys.

Mine like their blue plastic tunnel (for both throwing around and going through), and a kitchen roll tube filled with hay.

Back