• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been thinking lots lately ..

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
About our wee pal Elliot :( Still miss him so much and always wishing we knew him for longer. Just wanted to post a couple pics of him as he was so brave and beautiful :love: Was nearly 5 months ago now that he went to the bridge and we still miss him every day :love:
Its weird i can still "feel" him snuggling into my neck and when i get that feeling it makes me tear up. Well anyway ..... here he is (again) :lol:

DSC01906Small-1.jpg

DSC02356Small.jpg

DSC03634Small.jpg

DSC03628Small.jpg

DSC01530Small.jpg

DSC01537Small.jpg

Aww Nicki *Hugs* of course you miss him, he was very special indeed. I cant believe it has been nearly 5 months :shock: :cry:.

Aww Nicki *Hugs* of course you miss him, he was very special indeed. I cant believe it has been nearly 5 months :shock: :cry:.

Thanks Shaz. It seems like only yesterday but at the same time feels like forever (if that makes sense!) Aaron still remember him as when i go on his memorial on the one true media site he cries and says he misses elliot. Poor wee thing

Awwwww so lovely to see some pics of your special little man again - he really was a one in a million bun :love::love::love:

Bless him, he was a very special bun. I only said to you the other day that I couldn't belive how quickly time had gone, but in other ways it seems like he's only just passed.

I still have a photo of Elliot here - it was one I printed out for his little photo album but it went wrong. My ds wouldn't let me throw it away, and we often look at it. I probably sound like a right loon now. :oops: :lol:

Aww!!

Where'd you get the piggy from, I NEED one!!

Im sorry about your loss, I lost two buns earlier this year and I am still gutted about losing them.... theyve left two big holes in my heart... even though I have just got Rimmi and am about to get Winter, nothing can replace the two I lost.

The best healer is time sadly. :( I take comfort in the fact that Tabby and Tipsy went within a few months of each other so I know they are at the rainbow bridge having great fun with each other and big snuggles. Makes my heart ache for the one they left alone though. :(

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Back