• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What shall i do?

Hiya, do you the gap at the back going down to the shed roof? If so I would just run some shiplap from the top to just below the roof edge.

What kind of roof are you getting?

I put thick plastic sheets over the mesh of the outdoor bit of my kennel and run, staple them on and can pull them off in summer.

Hiya, do you the gap at the back going down to the shed roof? If so I would just run some shiplap from the top to just below the roof edge.

What kind of roof are you getting?

I put thick plastic sheets over the mesh of the outdoor bit of my kennel and run, staple them on and can pull them off in summer.

Yes thats the gap, im getting bitumen roofing panels

Could you extend the roof on the run to sort of prop up against your shed roof?
If you could extend it up to the apex of the shed roof then it would be inclined so the water could run off the front of the aviary.

I think I explained that really badly... might have to draw a picture :? :lol:

Just inset the gutter so it fits inside the run. It should only be a couple of inches each end.

Back