• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for Feedback on Rabbit Massage DVD

Hi Everyone,

As many of you probably know, I produced a DVD last year based on my book, The Relaxed Rabbit: Massage for Your Pet Bunny. I’m looking for some feedback about it, such as:

Did you find the presentation easy to follow? If you could change anything about it, what would it be? Have your rabbits responded to massage and if so, how?

I’m beginning to think about my next project and wondered what rabbit owners would like to see. Is there a particular topic you wish someone would cover? What media format do you prefer (e.g. books, DVDs, etc.)?

I welcome any feedback. Feel free to e-mail me offline: rabbits@chandrabeal.com

You can find more information about the DVD here:

http://rabbits.chandrabeal.com/dvd.htm

And if you haven’t got a copy yet, it’s on sale through the end of the year.

Cheers!

Chandra Beal

Wow! It is very nice post and the information it contains is very useful for the person who have adopted rabbits and also for the person who wants to learn to massage rabbits. It had helped me a lot because I have adopted 4 rabbits just a few days ago and wanted to learn to do massage for them so they can be relax.

Oooh, I didnt know about this, I will def get one when my next student loan comes in, I would love to use it on my grieving silver fox, Tessy, who lost both her hutch mates last year and has been aggressive to other buns since, perhaps some nice massage would relax her a bit :)

I think my two house buns, Rimmi and Winter, are far too wiggly to massage but maybe it could fit in to the grooming and claw clipping routine.

I look forward to reading the feedback.

Well done you on publishing a book :) I dream to one day

I've got a copy of the book, although none of my buns are good enough to practice on I enjoyed reading it :wave:

Back