• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I killed Saffy.

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
The back door blew open as i was moving vehicles around, the bunnies were in the garden she must have run straight out, i ran her over with my car.... I will never ever ever forgive myself. I can hardly see the screen through my tears.

Shes gone and I am broken.

*Massive hugs*

What a tragic thing to happen :cry::cry::cry:

Hopefully it was quick and she won't have known a thing about it. try not to blame yourself, I'm sure she wouldn't want you to. She knew you loved her xx

Lara I am so so sorry :cry:

Years ago I accidently killed one of Jack's siblings. I stumbled whilst moving a huge log in their enclosure. I dropped the log and it landed right ontop of a 6 week old baby Bunny. It was an accident, but my god it was a horrendous experience.

I know there are no words that will be of any comfort to you right now. All I can do is send you mega cyberhugs

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh so sorry, this is tragic for you :cry:

It was just one of those freak incidents and you were not to know. I was directly responsible for my dog having to be put down about 10 years ago and I still feel the guilt now. When you love your pets so much it is never easy to come to terms with.

My thoughts are with you :(

Oh no, I'm so sorry :( What an awful thing to happen.
Accidents happen, though. Please don't be too hard on yourself. *hugs*

You poor thing, you must be feeling simply dreadful, heartbroken. Sometimes no matter how careful we are 'things' happen, accidents are just that, they are not intentional. Take care of yourself and although you will naturally feel guilt and relive the incident, you won't be alone - others will have done and felt similarly. x

We all know how much you love your bunnies and how much care you take with them. It's a really tragic accident. My heart breaks for you.

So sorry for your loss in such tragic circumstances

I can't see my screen for crying either, I just can't comprehend how awful you must be feeling.

:cry::cry::cry:

Oh my how awful. :(:( I'm so very very sorry. It's obvious that you care for your bunnies very much and tragic accidents sometimes happen, no matter how careful we are. Hugs to you. xxx

Back