• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coventry to Bolton Nxt weekend anybody

Hi, I would be willing to do this if you cannot find anyone else. I live in Coventry so that part is easy for me, I dont really know Bolton or Chester very well but am happy to to bring them up.

And meet some more lovely bunnies in the process.

PM if I can help.

Helen

How many is there? I may be able to help depending on the day :) Sundays are manic for me. I dont mind be an overnight home if its needed ;) xXx

just received this email so if anyone can help with any of these it would be a great help.
At the moment it is definately 3 contis and poss another 2 (not sure about the 2 yet.
Guy who was helping her get them to Coventry may not be able to do nxt weekend as may have to go away on the fri for the wkend.

Was wondering if you cd possibly ammend the request to inc PETERBOROUGH, OR DONCASTER,OR LEICESTER (& a push even YORK) tho obviously have to be realistic as cannot sit for any length of time, in constant pain & nd to get back b/f dark

ALL THE ABOVE PREF. ON A WEEKDAY, WHEN ALSO CONVENIENT WITH YOURSELF - the above options are direct routes from Peterborough so wd only have the obsticle of carrying then over the main bridge there, but i'm sure some-one will help me.

I appreciate they are still some distance from yourself in Bolton but the are at least coming North & by increasing options, may get someone RELIABLE from forum to help?

Is it poss to liase again with the offer of help from P'boro/wisbech on their specified dates as obviously this wd be FANTASTICALLY straight forward, but not sure if u said it was defo or not ??

I would be happy to do from Leicester to Bolton/Chester. I am not sure if I have interpreted the message quite right and I havent read the original thread yet, so not sure if this fits?

I'm afraid I cant do any weekday this week, but I can do Saturday. Though I am guessing this is not much use.

If you were really desperate I could do Tuesday actually, but would mean re-arranging a few things and I would need to be back in Coventry before 6pm.

Helen

Right the most recent update is now that the girl who's Conti's they are are going to be brought up to Snowy's in Warwick by the girls next door neighbour and hopefully Snowy will be bringing them to me.

I really appreciate everybodies offers of help it really is so kind of you all.

Back