• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas presents

rachy rabbit

Young Bun
Does anyone know what they are going to get their bunnies for christmas yet? I am thinking a new tube, seen a purple camaflage one which looks a good size and there old one really needs replacing. Maybe I should get them something tasy as well.......

I wrapped up the last things I ordered from zooplus last night actually.

I got all the rabbits a edible toy carrot each including my brother two buns.
Lola and Jemimah have a pink rabbit rattle from hay experts each.
Lenny and Brian have a willow dumbell each
Max has a willow wreath.
Max, Lola and Jemimah and Brian all have a knawable wooden carrot which attaches to the side of the cage.
Max, Lola,Jemimah, Brian,Lenny and my brother two have a rope dumbell each (with wooden blocks)
Lola has a new tunnel, Max, Jemimah, Brian and Lenny have a new Tent each.
Lenny has a dried herb treat bag. Max and Lola's have a bag of apple treat-ums to share, Jemimah and Brian have a bag of Locus Beans to share and Harry and Penny have a bag of berry drops to share.
They all also have a Personalised stocking!

Going to Ikea to get them some willow baskets tonight as well!:lol:

Spoilt!

Mine scoffed theirs last night - it was a herby Christmas Tree snack - they made a right mess!

hee hee well still looking but there main present is Aunty Clare the animal communicator whos coming to chat with them.
I got them a kids sand pit (they only have a plant pot at mo to dig in as garden is grass with no mud bits) filled with soil.
I got peter rabbit book to read to them and a fluffy cushion and 2 heat pads as angel always says shes cold.
going to get cranberry xmas tree and whatever they tell Care they want last year it was Winnie a tug toy and Angel a xmas pudding! (we bought one and only gave her a little bit)
if anyone wants to read the conversations then hop along to our page and look at the bottom of 'our diary' page for them so far its so great and true (hence why im learning to talk to animals too)

Back