• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Odd behaviour

kaths101

Warren Veteran
My 2 are acting very strange tonight - ive just got in and they are both sat in the corner of their runs looking scared to death :shock:- both are really jumpy when I went to speak to them :cry:

Ive gone to let them out and neither will move?

Could the wind affect them?? it is VERY windy here - but they are inside?

Wierd

my two were abit more skittish to start with because of the weather, but then just got on with it.

Perhaps tempt them with food and check them over?

:wave: Sounds like a bit of a sulk, I had this with my first doe I adopted if I had been out sometimes she was a bit funny with me, a red grape usually did the trick:)

the wind terrifies me so i wouldnt be surprised if its annoying your buns..i hate the wind, makes the house make noises that im not used to :oops:

Rabbit's can hear things we can't, maybe someone has their bass on across the road, or there's a tiny earthquake, or there's an animal making noises outside.

they both seem ok, i think it maybe is just the wind - as its knocking bins over etc - they seem a bit better now tv is on, sooty is eaten her pellets and gone back to sit in the corner - it is like she is sulking!!
Unless they had a bit of a tiff while i was out..

Oreo is vey jumpy at the mo anyway as he is on Baytril and doesnt like it so he knows he gets it before bed time so always hides from me thinking if i cant see him he wont get it :roll::lol:

strange though - makes me wonder what happened while i was out :shock:

Back