• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Bunny models

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Anybun want to model for me? I feel like trying to sculpt some realistic buns.
To meet model requirement bun must be an adult, not have too complicated a pattern on them and must be able to provide a portfolio of shots from both sides and one good face level pic. An additional shot from above would be a bonus.

Chosen bunny will win a contract with Dee model management!

;)

And you can also have your mini me if you want it...

How about Rimmi? He has soooo many photos of him... mummy gets carried away!!

Will only let you if I get to have one :oops: lol.

You should send me your email so I can send them.... so much easier than uploading and posting to threads...

He cute enough for you??

100_1208.jpg

Awww i was thinking of Rosie and Rimmi when i read this thread! :D

My two would be useless models :roll:

I think Autumn should be one!!!

ALSO....TEDDY!!!!! He'd have to be a plus size model though! He doesn't like any of this size zero stuff!

I think Autumn should be one!!!

ALSO....TEDDY!!!!! He'd have to be a plus size model though! He doesn't like any of this size zero stuff!

Traiter!!

Everyone should vote for the smaller buns.... models are only ever small!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would love a Mowgli, Rosie, Winter and Rimmi one :love: We could get a Timmy and Blossom and Jose and Rainbow one too and have a mini gang!!

Traiter!!

Everyone should vote for the smaller buns.... models are only ever small!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would love a Mowgli, Rosie, Winter and Rimmi one :love: We could get a Timmy and Blossom and Jose and Rainbow one too and have a mini gang!!

How am I a traitor?! Just because you have brought Rimmi up to think that he should be teenie...!!!

Wow, this modelling lark is a cut throat business!
Thanks for the submissions. To start with I'm going to give making Rosie a go since I have a colour very near to her fur already and her pictures look great to work from. :D

Thought I'd add to the nethies trend in this thread with Pipkin (if you decide to use a few more after Rosie). I have pics of him from evvvvery angle I'm sure, lol.
pip07-1.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

rabbit024-1.jpg

Joey or Dreamer i alwasy think would make good subjects. Although looks like you have loads of beautiful buns to chose from!!! :love:

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

020720092602.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

ABCD0014-1.jpg

ABCD0009-1.jpg

ABCD0008-1.jpg

Wow, this modelling lark is a cut throat business!
Thanks for the submissions. To start with I'm going to give making Rosie a go since I have a colour very near to her fur already and her pictures look great to work from. :D

rosie says thanks :D:wave:

Back