• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jez hes developed a liking for mars bars!

DemiS

Warren Veteran
So I was sat, eating a mini mars bar, and Jez comes up onto my knee. He started sniffing it, harmless i thought, there's no way he will try eat it - then the bloody thing took a bite! :shock:

Oh and he's also decided that everytime I pick him up he'd rather sit on my shoulder like a parrot :roll:

Lola and Lucy were rooting through the rubbish bag this morning to get to the Risen chocolate wrappers! They are mad for sweet stuff!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Mars Bar!

Lola and Lucy were rooting through the rubbish bag this morning to get to the Risen chocolate wrappers! They are mad for sweet stuff!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Mars Bar!

:lol: Jez goes through the bin too for crisp packets

Hehe, naughty bunny!
My Widget used to do the parrot thing, too. It was so cute ^_^ Kinda hurt my shoulder, though...

:shock: :lol:
I can't remember which rabbit it was, but they once tried drinking some dilute orange juice out of my mums glass :lol:

I had some cherry lambrini in once glass almost finished & some Harvey Nichols rose champagne in another. He ran to the lambrini, then bolted to the champagne. And stayed there:oops::roll:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Mars Bar!

Guess what - He's just been in the bin and got the mars bar wrapper :roll:

I had Fruit Pastel's Lolly wrapper on the floor of my room and Winter was licking all the inside :lol:

Back