• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight in Twickenham I am having a foursome ....

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I have just set up the pen. There is 3 of ARC's bunnies coming from Katie and a nethie who will be coming up to me from somewhere down near Junstion 3 or 4 of the M3 ... cannot wait to get started ....

my 3 from last weekend will be going out tonight. They are lovely bunnies and I will miss them as they will ALL eat nicely out of our hands, even if they don't do it for their real mummy :D

Just watching the clock tick down at work Janice! Getting excited about this one now, see you later this eve :wave:

Its Gwen, Martha and Jack coming from me :D

Hope to see good bonding pics and hear some good 4 bonding tips [I need all the help I can get!!] :D
How can you "not wait to get started"? I keep putting it off time and again infact the 4 I will be trying to bond started off as a potential trio.I waited so long another bunny came along!!:roll:

Last edited:
What is the purpose of doing a foursome of ARC bunnies? Isnt it more difficult to rehome them afterwards? or are they ex-ARC rabbits?

What is the purpose of doing a foursome of ARC bunnies? Isnt it more difficult to rehome them afterwards? or are they ex-ARC rabbits?

It is not a foursome of ARC bunnies a lady was looking for one bun to go with her little boy but fell in love with 3 of them at mine :)

I wish I lived near you so you could help out with my three! I hate not living near any rescues that do bonding!

My bunnies have arrived with a very quiet 4 year old who found the whole start of the bonding scenario so interesting that she was found fast asleep on the sofa :shock:

Inititally the REW's kept to themselves however now little nethie is trying to exert his hormones :roll:

We have now lots of eating of hay and some grooming but only of themselves. Nethie is now more keen to go and inteact with the REW's.

I have a feeling that I will not be spending all tonight on the sofa ...

Awh, poor boy. He doesn't seem to know what to do next Janice!

Katie I hope you gave them the pet talk about behaving as their new home is going to be wonderful.....

Fingers and toes crossed here.

Our little nethie is singling out Jack and ensuring that he knows who is the boss, The girls are happy to ignore the boys and just get on with eating hay.

The 2 girls will definately be going home with a nethie with little man syndrone, although by this time tomorrow I think there will be 3 bunnies who knows who is the boss .........

That video is hilarious! The REWs all look totally ambivalent to being walked all over and humped. They must all be quite small as well as the nethie looks quite big in comparison! Which one of the three-in-a-row is the other male?

That video is hilarious! The REWs all look totally ambivalent to being walked all over and humped. They must all be quite small as well as the nethie looks quite big in comparison! Which one of the three-in-a-row is the other male?

The middle one is the male, on the right is Gwen and left is Martha!

Thats quite funny Janice! Guys i told you to behave yourselves!

Overnight has been prety quiet and I spent the majority of the time in my bed. When I went to bed Gwen was very quiet and not snatching food out of my hand like the others. She gobbled down some parsley just before I went up so knew she wasnt too bad. This morning they are all moving aobut quietly.

Any rustled of a tin or bag the girls all think it is food time and are following me waiting to eat out of my hands. He is one who either does not normally eat out of people's hands or won't eat out of strangers hands. The girls will eat any type of dry food, however if I put the food down the girls eat it before he can get there :? this doesnt help me when I am looking to find out what food to suggest that he wil eat easily when he goes to his new home. The good news is that he is now easting lots of hay and grass.

Gwen this morning was having her ears licked by her new playmate.

This is going to be so much easier than my last two weeks bondings and unless a major disaster happens they ALL will be going home together and this may even be possible on Sunday evening at the rate they are going.

Overnight has been prety quiet and I spent the majority of the time in my bed. When I went to bed Gwen was very quiet and not snatching food out of my hand like the others. She gobbled down some parsley just before I went up so knew she wasnt too bad. This morning they are all moving aobut quietly.

Any rustled of a tin or bag the girls all think it is food time and are following me waiting to eat out of my hands. He is one who either does not normally eat out of people's hands or won't eat out of strangers hands. The girls will eat any type of dry food, however if I put the food down the girls eat it before he can get there :? this doesnt help me when I am looking to find out what food to suggest that he wil eat easily when he goes to his new home. The good news is that he is now easting lots of hay and grass.

Gwen this morning was having her ears licked by her new playmate.

This is going to be so much easier than my last two weeks bondings and unless a major disaster happens they ALL will be going home together and this may even be possible on Sunday evening at the rate they are going.

*Jumps up and down with joy* Yayyyyyyy i am so happy Janice :D :D

Did i forget to tell you that they may be small but they are major piggies :oops: They would eat forever if they could :lol: Glad he is picking up on their hay eating habits :thumb:

Andrea if you are reading this thank you and your family so much for offering these very special guys a lovely home xxx

Fab news!

So pleased for these lovely buns. They are going to a lovely home with a fantastic shed set up - the daddy has been very busy doing amazing DIY.

OOooh Janice, I do hope that they all stay good friends!

Back