• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many bunnies do you have?

TINKS30ish

Warren Scout
I was just wondering how many bunnies people have? I have just one bunny and am thinking of getting her a boyfriend, But afew people have told me she won`t be as friendly towards myself or my family. So i thought i would ask the people who would know, you guys! :wave:

I've got two.
I found when I got my lonely female a friend, she was much happier overall having someone to talk her own language to,
But she still bugs me for attention just as much. :love:

I've got 2 boys - they're litter mates. I do think a bun is soooo much happier being with one of it's kind.

I've got 6 - 3 pairs. All of which are super friendly so you don't necessarily lose that bond just because you have more.

Three :)
Buns are a lot more happy when in a group of two or more, but both must be fixed (neutered or spayed)

Three :)
Buns are a lot more happy when in a group of two or more, but both must be fixed (neutered or spayed)

Hey! I'll have you know Bob is a very happy lone-bun! :D I'm not entirely convinced he'd take to a new member of the family. We're lucky to live in his hutch (our flat) as it is!

That hasn't stopped Helgalush doing a good job of persuading me otherwise though! ;)

We have 3, all neutered!

Its really lovely to see them wash each other and i have found that there is always someone who wants a stroke or cuddle that way!

I had a lone female bun who I was very close to and worried that she wouldn't be so friendly if I got her a rabbit friend.

But I did it anyway cos I felt guilty that she was alone too much and it was the best thing I ever did, I ended up with TWO lovely affectionate bunnies :D :D and it was lovely to see them snuggled up together.

I felt like I spent a lot of time with my original bun - but really I'm at work 9 hours, asleep 8, and probably cooking, studying etc for another 4....so she was alone for at least 21 hours out of 24 :?

I have two rabbits currently and find that almost all rabbits are ore contented when they have a rabbit companion :)

Hey! I'll have you know Bob is a very happy lone-bun! :D I'm not entirely convinced he'd take to a new member of the family. We're lucky to live in his hutch (our flat) as it is!

That hasn't stopped Helgalush doing a good job of persuading me otherwise though! ;)

:oops::oops: Sorry!! :lol: Any news on that front?? :D

I have two pairs of bunnies - one pair live outdoors (poor things this weekend!) and one pair live indoors.

I think as long as they get plenty of fuss and attention they can be happy with another bun or with hoomins. :D

Back