• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone on here clicker train their buns?

skgreene

Warren Scout
I was thinking of maybe doing a bit of clicker training with harry bun once he settled in although he already struting around :lol: If so did you have good results from it?

Not yet, but will be in the new year! I am doing a degree in canine behaviour and training and will be doing a module early next year where we have to train an other animal. My choice is my bunnies, in particular my big French Lop x Conti Trystane. I think she will be very responsive and is certainly into her food, which should make clicker training a doddle. :D

Vera

I don't do clicker trianing as such, mine is more like clapping training. i.e. I clap my hands together about 5 times very quickly and Darwin goes in his cage. He used to get a treat every time, now he just gets them sometimes.

Back