• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Jai NEW PIC post 20

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can I have everyone's vibes for poor little Jai

He has suddenly developed growths around his rear end..one side seems like an abcess..the other is just odd..even the vet isn't sure what it is
So he is now having an op to find out what they are and how far its has grown internally
If they are removable this will be done, but my fear, and the vets is that they have grown either around his internal intestines and/or his spine..if this is the case he will be allowed to pass to the bridge while under the GA:cry:

He is such a friendly little chap and so full of character..please send all the good wishes you can

Last edited:
Well good news is he's home:D:D

Here is a pic of his rear end ( Jai apologises for this and says he'll pose for a face shot when he's feeling better!:oops:) showing one of his scars

Jaiswound.jpg

It was abcesses..but vet thinks she's got them all..:D:D
and he has already tucked into a dish of veg
thanks for all the vibes..keep those fingers crossed for continued recovery

I have only just seen this Jill. I am so sorry Jai has been such a burden on your resources. It seems to be one thing after another with him.

I hope he is feeling better soon, give him a cuddle from me! I cant believe he is friendly now! He was evil when he was here!

xxx

Oh bless - he's going to need a ickle pair of pants to keep his botty warm :D Sending lots of healing (((vibes))) for a speedy recovery.

Here's a pic of his front view as you can see he's is feeling fine

Jaia.jpg

He is taking his baytril like a good little chap and has not chewed his wound..so all good:D

Back