• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

questions questions...dental buns ..

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
hello:wave:
coco had her myxco about a month ago , it was a stand in vet who did it and she said that coco's teeth didn't line up properly and that i need to keep an eye on them..

she is 13 weeks old now, she munches lots of hay and straw, she is fed burgess pellets and has veggies every day too, i give her a wide selection of different hay types and she has burgess dried garden herbs and the dried mountain herbs too, i have also just bought a bag of burgess forrage for her to munch on too.

so at what age will her teeth start playing up do you think???? she loves chewing the plastic coated hutch bars, they are quite heavy duty so the plastic coating isn't coming off but it does have teeth dents all over it. she has lots of chewy toys too but she doesn't use those much......
any advise greatfully accepted

Malocclusions? Lenny had these and started having an issue at about roughly 3 and a half months, his were really bad so had them clipped and then burred a few weeks later and finally when he was 5months whilst under GA for his neuter he had his front incisors removed. He's a perfectly normal bunny now though :wave:.

Back