• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

BunnymadBunny

Young Bun
Hi,

My names Felicity and I signed up to make friends, get advice and hopefully help some rabbit charities out!
I have two does, hazelnut and Bluebell. I have had Bluebell for about 5 months and I got Hazelnut on the 4th of november.

Bluebell is lovely sweet natured and so cuddley but Hazelnut is the opposite, she bites me and my boyfriend and is unpredictable.
I was told she was a male and stupidly I believed and didn't look, her nails were rediculously long and I trimmed as soon as I got her home.
I probably would of taken her anyway, how many people will have a biting rabbit. I don't know how long her nails would of got if I didn't take her!
It was discusting!
Anyway im hoping to bond the girls together and eventually have them as house bunnys once we buy a house!
Take Care,
Fee

:wave:
Welcome - you will definitely get a lot of helpful advice on here.
And I am sure that you will soon be asked to post some pics of your buns :lol:

Welcome to RU.:wave:
Is Hazelnut spayed? I would get them both spayed as it will help reduce aggression, make the bonding much easier and will diminish the chances of either of them getting uterine cancer. About 80% of female unspayed rabbits develop uterine cancer when they get older.

Back