• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Operation Christmas Bunny!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Every year the Christian Union at college send Christmas presents to the soldiers serving in Afghanistan, and to children via the Operation Christmas Child charity http://www.operationchristmaschild.org.uk/

This year we wrapped and stuffed the boxes at my house, and the rabbits decided to 'help'.....

Do you think they'll get through customs???
P1050509.jpg

Maybe if the scrunch down really small....
P1050512.jpg

Ok, so we can't actually go overseas, but we can help wrap....
P1050518.jpg

Sawwy mummy,did u want all the soaps in a pile? i thought they looked better spread out....
P1050520.jpg

ooh wow, look how many boxes 'we' made!
P1050528.jpg

Is this one mine?
P1050536.jpg

I like this blue one...
P1050542.jpg

Maybe i'll just keep these ones...
P1050547.jpg

Your bunnies are gorgeous.:love::love::love::love: The presents are intact.:shock: My barbarians would have weed and pooped all over them, after shredding the packages.:shock::evil:

Your bunnies are gorgeous.:love::love::love::love: The presents are intact.:shock: My barbarians would have weed and pooped all over them, after shredding the packages.:shock::evil:

i am incredibly blessed that my girls are almost entirely non-destructive!! :shock:
phoenix likes to doig, so left alone and bored she will take up the carpet, but not very often. Indi loves things made of rubber - has eaten ALL the buttons off the dvd remote!!!! :shock: But they dont eat cables, wallpaper, etc.

i think they might have started "unwrapping" if i'd left them there too long!:lol:

thanks for all the lovely replies

my girls do love o help - think their favourite day is clean-out day so they can play with the dustpan and brush and rearrange everything! :roll::lol:

Back